Thursday, June 25, 2009

So that's why I'm still not packed!

So for the past 2 weeks instead of packing up my house for my impending move...I've been busy with swimming lessons and trips to the lake. It's been great fun, but unfortunately I'm going to have to buckle down now and start w/ the not so fun stuff...packing. :( It's pretty easy to procrastinate when the weather is so beautiful and I'm not going to have a lake w/ a sandy beach just 3 minutes from my house anymore! Remind me why I'm moving again? ;)







Water and sand...what more do you need?


This is how London spends his afternoon at the lake.


The boys w/ their buddy Jack.


That would be the back of Logan's head...practicing his flutter kick.


Here they're getting the dive rings from the bottom of the pool.


Carson's getting better!


Wow he actually posed for me!

No comments: