Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pool hopping in Scottsdale!

Weston had to be in Scottsdale all week for a KFC convention so the boys and I met him up there for a few days! Also, lucky for me my bestie Kelly Smith decided to tag along with her hubby so we got to hang out! What a fun mini vacaction!


Our first day was spent at the pool at the Westin...lazy river, waterslide and lunch by the pool...can you say heavenly?












Day 2 we hopped over to Ryan and Kelly's pool at the Hyatt Regency. The boys loved the sandy bottom pool and I loved lounging with Kelly! I wish they didn't live so far away.












These Koi fish were seriously like piranhas...we started a feeding frenzy!

3 comments:

Fran said...

What a fun and relaxing time. You all look great and happy too! So much revolves around water in Arizona... my kind of place.

Nicole said...

Yeah, those fish look freaky. I wish we had something that could substitute going on a hawiian vacation so close to us. It looks like it was a fun time

Kelly Smith said...

Angie,

That was so much fun!! I miss you much!!!