Thursday, July 30, 2009
My life as a gypsy
I just thought I would give you all an update on our move. We're still waiting to hear back on financing for the KFC's we're trying to purchase in Tucson. We never in a million years would have realized this situation would be so difficult. We're being told to hold off on making an offer on a house until things are official (in case things fall through.) Meanwhile Weston is leaving tomorrow to work in New Mexico for a few weeks while we're waiting to hear back. So all of our things are now in storage in Tucson and the boys and I are hanging out in Vegas for a while. We're probably going to head back to Oregon while Weston is in NM so I can see my family for a bit. So for the past few weeks we've been traveling machines! We flew from Minnesota to Las Vegas. Then flew from Vegas to Phoenix and drove to Tucson to look at homes. Then back to Vegas for a day before we drove to our family cabin in Utah for a reunion. Now we're back in Vegas until we leave for Oregon....whew...got all that! :) Meanwhile they have year round school where we're looking to move and school started on July 20th! So depending on how long it takes to close on a house...once we can make an offer...Logan is looking at missing the first 1-2 months of 1st grade!!!! Luckily he's a smart kid and I'm sure he will have no problems catching up, but of course I'm still stressed about it!! We could really use your prayers right now. I'm confident that it will all work out in the end if we can just make it through the next month! This dang economy just has to make everything so difficult!! I'll keep you all posted!