Monday, April 5, 2010

Minnesota girls!

Oh how I love my Minnesota girls! I met my friends Tawnya, Jessica, and Lauri while we lived in Minnesota. They have all since moved to Utah for work and school. They had a quick break and came down to Tucson to spend a long weekend with us. It was so fun to have them here and to treat them to some warm sunshine. We had a jam packed weekend with Carson's birthday and Easter, but we managed to squeeze in a girls night out! I'll post birthday and Easter pics soon. Can't wait for your next visit girls!


We went out for sushi...it was Lauri's 1st time and Tawyna's 2nd. I think they both liked the gelato we had for dessert better! :) Maybe now Jessica can get them to go again with her in Utah. Thanks for going to one of my favorite spots with me!



After dinner we drove around trying to find a theater that was showing "Remember Me"...I was in the mood for a little Robert Pattinson and Jessica for Pierce Brosnan...unfortunately we couldn't find one so we ended up at a cheap seats theater watching "Dear John". Channing Tatum made a nice substitute! ;)I wish the decor of the theater would have shown up in the picture...it was straight out of the 70's, but we only paid a dollar for our tickets!


Only true friends will dress up like pirate's complete w/ tatoos for your 5 year old's birthday party! :)

2 comments:

LauriJo said...

What a blast! Thanks for the great time! I only wish I could still be there, especially with this statewide snow storm going on. I mean it is April for Pete's sakes! :) Miss you guys already!

Fran said...

I just knew you gals would have a blast! You really packed a lot into the short time they were there.