Monday, September 13, 2010

Golf can be fun!

The weather is starting to cool down here...slightly...so we took the boys out Saturday evening for a little miniature golf. I have to confess...I LOVE miniature golf! There are a few courses around Tucson, but we had heard good things about Golf N' Stuff so we decided to try it out. We used our coupons from the boys' school fundraiser Entertainment book and paid half price...nice! They had so much fun and by some miracle London was perfectly content to just hang out in his stroller for the entire hour it took to do the course! I thought for sure I'd be fishing him out of the duck pond...at least his ISR courses would have come in handy! ;) With the money we saved on tickets we treated ourselves to some Gelato at FROST...which was conveniently located right down the street. A cool, delicious, scrumptious, ending to a very fun evening. Next time we're going to have to try the bumper boats and race track! ;)













4 comments:

kellie said...

I like GOlf n Stuff too! It is so fun and feels cooler over there with all the shade and all

Nicole said...

I'm so bad at mini golf that ever time I've been brave enough to try it it's turned into a horrible night. That course does look like fun though, maybe if we had something that cool here I'd give it another chance.

Mindi said...

Looks like such a great evening! I forgot how shaded it is over there. I guess I need to pull out the coupon book and start using them!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

How fun! Miniature golf is the best for some family fun time. And you are so right Angie, golf can be fun when it's miniature. ;0D