Sunday, January 23, 2011

Wicked!!

When Weston and I saw Wicked for the first time a few years back in Minneapolis we vowed if we ever had the opportunity to see it again we'd take it! Well imagine my delight when it came to "little old" Tucson! We assumed Phoenix would be as close as we could get! Weston's brother Matt and his wife Alisha had never seen it so we invited them to go as well! I have to say I think I enjoyed it even more the 2nd time around because I was able to appreciate all of the little details instead of just being in awe with the music! Of course the songs still blew me away! That Elphaba can SING! If you don't own the soundtrack ....you should. I always love an excuse to get all dressed up...those occasions are far and few between! ;)





3 comments:

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

I saw it for the second time too and I totally agree with enjoying it MORE this time. I need the CD now too!

The Stewart Stuff said...

BEST play EVER!!! Glad you got to go again. Summer signed up for a lottery they have in LA outside the theatre and won FRONT ROW tickets. It was fabulous! I have to say I preferred our other seats that were a little further back. Front row shows the make-up too much, but it was still pretty cool. Forever a favorite at our house!!!

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Wicked is so amazing! If you ever get a chance to see it for a THIRD time, please go see it in NYC. The talent is "Wicked" sick on Broadway.
Love your dress, so dang fancy!!!