Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Spelling Bee Champs!

 

Both Logan and Carson won their class spelling bees! Last week Weston and I were able to see them participate in the school wide spelling bee, to determine the winners for each grade level. I’m so proud to say that Carson got runner-up and Logan WON for his grade! Poor Carson misheard his word. ;( The word he was supposed to spell was “worst” and he spelled “worse.” Poor guy was so bummed since he knew how to spell it correctly. Oh well, he’ll be more experienced for next year! Winking smile Logan will now be able to move on to the District Spelling Bee next month. He’s not nervous at all, but I’ll be a nervous wreck! I’m so proud of my boys and all that they have achieved so far in school!

DSC03251DSC03255DSC03256DSC03262DSC03263

No comments: