Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Hearts Day!

We had a lovely Valentine’s Day this year. We started off the morning with some heart shaped pancakes, strawberries, and strawberry milk. The boys love opening their treats in their little mailboxes. The chocolate mustaches were a huge hit. I snuck in a little love note in each of their lunchboxes. Hopefully they weren’t too embarrassed to get a Valentine from their mom. Winking smile Weston bought me roses and I made him chocolate covered strawberries. Of course I ended up eating more of them than he did. 9 months pregnant remember? Finally, we were able to sneak in a date night at the Melting Pot. It was a great night!

 

006003004007001008009010011

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

You are such a cute a mom. I am glad you got to go on a date with your man. The melting pot is the best!