Friday, November 1, 2013

Trunk or Treat!

The night before Halloween our church had their annual trunk or treat. The boys have so much fun every year helping their dad make our “trunk” look spooky. We always do a big spider web with HUGE spiders lurking around. This year I barely saw Logan since he immediately found his group of friends and they were off on their own. I took Carson and London around for treats while Weston and Greyson hung out at our car to pass out candy. It’s always so fun to see all of the kids and adults dressed up!

DSC04796DSC04798

Scarecrow, alligator, grim reaper, werewolf, and knight.

DSC04802DSC04806DSC04807

Logan and a few of his buddies.

2 comments:

Tawnya said...

Okay just a few things.
1. Holy crow, Logan is getting tall.
2. I love that Greyson is not terrified at all of the werewolf holding him.
3. You are an adorable scarecrow.
4. Well done!

Angie said...

Thanks Tawnya! I know...before I know it he will be taller than me! ;)