Monday, April 27, 2015

Happy Birthday to me!

I love to celebrate the birthdays of those I love and I also love to celebrate mine! I don’t focus so much on my age, but more on all of the amazing memories from the past year. Plus what girl doesn’t like to get spoiled once in a while?
026
The weekend before by birthday we had a family sushi date at RA. It was fabulous of course!
027
On my actual birthday Weston, London, and Greyson took me to lunch at Panera (Logan and Carson were in school.) Afterwards Weston took me shopping for a new purse! We also got some yummy gelato while we were there.
028
Later that night we enjoyed my birthday cake. A few friends dropped of cards, treats, and flowers also. I’ve got some great friends and family!
029
At the end of the week I had a girl’s night out with tons of ladies to celebrate my and another friend’s birthdays which are only a few days apart. We went to dinner at Pei Wei and later we saw “The Longest Ride.” Such a fun night out! This is a picture of my new purse…isn’t it cute??

No comments: