Friday, January 1, 2010

Ringing in 2010!

For New Years Eve we decided to have a family game night, which basically consisted of playing all the boys favorite board games while devouring very yummy, unhealthy food! Then to burn off a few calories we played the Wii. To end the night we watched the ball drop in Times Square. I think the boys had an easier time staying awake till midnight than I did! One of our neighbors behind us put on an amazing fireworks show that the boys were pretty excited about! Our family has been so blessed this year with many BIG changes. For someone that doesn't really like change, some of those were hard on me at first. However, everything always seems to work out for the best in the end and no matter what...I have one AMAZING family to help me navigate through it all! Here's to another year!




Logan's game of choice was Stratego. This was one of Weston's favorites as a kid and he bought it for Logan for Christmas. Like father like son...Logan has played it everyday since! Carson and daddy made a pretty good team.


Logan and I plotting our next move...alas in the end daddy and Carson beat us!


Carson picked an I spy board game. I swear when it comes to some things that kid has a photographic memory! He smoked us all...and no we weren't "letting" him win. He has a Waldo book that has around 60 pictures in it. He can find Waldo, Odlaw, Wizard Whitebeard, and Wenda on every single page...and he only spends about 2 seconds finding them...it's crazy!


Getting ready for some serious Mariokart! Yes, I got last almost every single time!:)


Time for some boxing!


We made it to midnight! We did breakdown and get our jammies on though!


New Years kiss!

2 comments:

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Happy New Year Stewarts! Looks like you had a fun New Year's Eve.

Killer kar said...

I love it. We use to play stratego in my family. Awesome way to bring in the New Year