Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trunk or Treat!!

Friday night was our church "Trunk or Treat" and Halloween carnival. We had so much fun! I've never been in a ward where so many adults dressed up! I'm going to have to step it way up next year! ;) The boys came home with more candy than they could eat in a lifetime...I may just have to help them with that! ;)




I decided to dress up an hour before we left and "cowgirl" was all I could come up with from the clothes in my closet...like I said I have to step it waaaay up next year! The boys look great though...Logan(mummy), London(robot), Carson(Spiderman)






FUN FRIENDS...





How fun is our Bishop dressed as Mr. Incredible?



FUN GAMES...







MY VOTES FOR BEST DRESSED....

Rico as Captain Jack Sparrow...or "Black Jack" as he referred to himself! ;) He cracks me up!


Kellie as Mary Poppins...she made her purse herself! Loved all of the details in her costume!




Logan loved that his heart and ribs lit up!


Weston and the boys decorated our "trunk"...looks pretty scary if you ask me! ;)


Weston handed out the candy and London couldn't keep his eyes off the spiders that would jump down from the roof when people walked by! Logan picked out our ghost...he had fun since I don't really decorate with spooky stuff in the inside of our house.

We're looking forward to next year!

3 comments:

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Black Jack cracked me up too. I kept laughing every time I thought about it. He made a fantastic Capt. Jack Sparrow!

---side note - I would like to get your son registered for cubscouts before the 15th of Nov. I'll try to catch you at church on Sunday.

The Stewart Stuff said...

I think you looked like a cute cowgirl! Thank goodness for trunk-or-treat since Halloween fell on a Sunday. The kids can't wait for next year. 2 nights of candy! :0)

Your family (and trunk) looked great!

Mindi said...

Your trunk looks great!! I forgot to walk around and look at everybodies. This is the first year none of my kids wanted me to walk around with them and I forgot to look and see! Cute costumes. I think the ribs and heart lighting up is pretty cool too! You looked really cute as a cowgirl. Lots of great costumes for sure.