Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pinewood Derby

Last month was the Cub Scout Pinewood Derby for Logan. He worked for a few weeks beforehand with his dad to get his car just right. Poor guy came in last place the year before (he dropped his car on the way into the church and bent his axle.) So Weston was bound and determined to do better. A little healthy competion never hurt anyone! ;) I was sad I couldn't make it (I had soccer duty with Carson), so I was so happy Grandad was in town to take my place. When Logan walked in the door he had the biggest grin on his face...4th place out of 30 cars! Not bad! He just barely missed 3rd place. In fact they had to have several "race offs" to determine who got it. 1st-3rd receives a medal so Logan almost got one. He was thrilled that his car won so many races that night and he had such a fun boys night with his dad and grandad.



No comments: