My friend Jill tagged me so here goes!
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Weston and I had been married for just over a year. We had just returned from an anniversary trip to Disneyland and I was gearing up to start school in the fall.
What is on my to-do list for today?
It is going to be a VERY hot and humid day so the boys and I are meeting some friends at the pool. Also I need to squeeze in some laundry of course....the never ending chore! :)
What are 3 bad habits of mine?
1. As of late spending way too much time blogging!:)
2. I tend to neglect my children when I get into a REALLY good book....hello Twilight Series! :)
3. Not having enough patience.
3 Things you might not know about me?
1. I'm a college graduate ( I have a Bachelors in Diagnostic Medical Sonography)
2. Even though I have a degree I'm secretly glad I get to be a S.A.H.M (going to the pool and for ice cream with my kids is way more fun than a job anyday!)
3. I recently suffered a miscarriage and I'm so grateful for my ultrasound background to help me through and let me completely understand the medical side of things.
4 movies/t.v. shows I love:
1. The Office ( I have a secret crush on Jim!)
3. House Hunters on HGTV
4. The Notebook
4 Books I love:
1. Twilight Series
2. Harry Potter
3. Spiderwick Chronicles (a great book to read to your kids and also very entertaining for grown-ups!)
4.Anything by Nicholas Sparks
4 Jobs I've had:
1. KFC (where I met my great hubby!)
2. Emporium (a dept. store where I worked in the juniors dept. and pretty much spent my entire paycheck on clothes....I know shocking right?)
3. Wells Fargo as a bank teller
4. Sonographer (ultrasound tech)
4 Places I've lived:
1. Klamath Falls, OR
2. Fort Worth, TX
3. Boise, ID
4. North Branch, MN
5 of my favorite foods:
2. My hubby's grilled salmon...delicious!
Bloggers I'm tagging: