Friday, May 21, 2010

London's ISR classes

For the past 3 weeks London has been enrolled in Infant Swimming Resource Classes. They teach infants and toddlers what to do if they accidentally fall into a pool/hot tub, etc. It's really hard to watch, but he's doing really well. We don't have a fence around our pool so this was something we really felt we needed to do. Only one more week to go before he's done. He'll do refresher courses every 6 months and by 2 he will be full on swimming! I think it's pretty exciting!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Yeah, that is hard to watch, poor little guy. But you're right, it will be best in the long run.

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

Oh wow, you are so brave Angie! My heart was in my stomach watching him. I have seen this on the Today show and saw how it can save your baby's life. I am amazed that he will be swimming by age 2. Awesome!