Thursday, March 8, 2012

A glimpse of high school life…

 

Today I spent the morning with Logan and his 3rd grade class on a field trip to the high school to see their local production. It’s always such a treat to see Logan in his element with his friends and get to know his classmates a bit better. We even got to have lunch in the high school cafeteria (which was HUGE in comparison to the elementary school.) The kids got a little taste of what’s to come (thankfully still several years away.) I had to laugh at the fact that Logan begged me to go with him on this trip and then proceeded to ignore me most of the trip. Winking smile I think we’ve reached the “I still want my mom around, but I don’t want my friends to find out” stage. My baby is growing up….

Logan and Isaac

Logan and his best friend Isaac.

No comments: