Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tuesday Nights

I'm not gonna lie...I look forward to "my" Tuesday nights. Tuesday is Weston's basketball night. I know he looks forward to sweating it out with his buddies every week and burning off a little stress. I look forward to a simple dinner with the boys...pizza is a favorite, watching whatever I want on t.v., catching up on my magazines, painting my nails, and ending the night with a sweet treat. I think it's good for the soul to have a little time to yourself. Plus, it makes me appreciate the nights he is home that much more. ;)



2 comments:

Troy and Nancee Tegeder said...

I'm coming there for Tuesday nights!

Mindi said...

I love having a night to myself. It is great that you both can do things you love on that night! I have every Tuesday night to myself too but Justin is at work. I find myself folding clothes. I need to take this post as an example!