Thursday, March 17, 2011

San Diego (part 4) Lady A!!!!!

For the KFC Convention "Final Night Dinner" they booked Lady Antebellum for the entertainment! I'm quite certain this was arranged long before they won a "kajillion" grammys this year...just a hunch. :) The nice thing about a private concert is it's not really a problem to make your way up to center stage...Kelly and I only had to take out a couple of 60 year old franchisee's, but it was worth it! ;)I have to say that the band was way down to earth and very chatty with the audience...we are totally BFF's now. O.K. maybe that's taking it a tad too far! But, for a girl who had not been to a concert since college (sad I know) I was totally thrilled! "It's a quarter after one and I'm a little drunk (not really since i don't drink, but you get the picture) and I neeeeed you now!" Good luck getting that song out of your head now! HaHaHa!!





The obligatory "couple pic."


My fabulous sis-in-law Jodie and her daughter (my neice) Ashlie and I.



Now for the money shots....






Me, Ashlie, Karey (my neice), and Kelly

Such an amazing night I won't soon forget!

No comments: